What is a Community Manager?
A Community Manager is that person, whose function is to manage the Social Networks of a Company, including the following details:
- To manage the messages, comments and inboxes in the Social Networks.
- To generate multimedia content (images and videos), as well as the descriptive text, in order to publish frequently in the Social Networks.
- To manage the crisis that could emerge from a negative person, who criticizes the Company in the Social Networks.
- To perform an analysis with regards to the visit traffic to the Social Networks, taking into consideration the KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators), namely: number of followers, interactions and comments, reach, etc.
- To present a Report every month, twice a month or weekly, with regards to the Social Media Marketing Campaigns and Results.